There are thousands of PPRC success stories … we could be here all day. Here are just a handful of them (aside from me!!!!):
- Success story with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome – “Courtney’s Story – Mayo Clinic Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKngXdH2f2Y (6:21 min)
- Note: before arriving at the Mayo PPRC, this young girl, Courtney Cassidy, was told by two specialists that the only solution for her leg pain was amputation (her nurse Dan gave us several of our lectures & told us about her). This is her PPRC success story with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
- Success story with POTS – “Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) – Mayo Clinic” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhayhmbCzCU (4:57 min)
- Note: Dr. Philip Fischer (in this video) is my doctor at the Mayo Clinic.
- Success story with POTS – “Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center – Mayo Clinic” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eonbqhUw-F8 (5:58 min)
- Post Concussion Success Story – “Pain Rehabilitation Clinic (PRC) Testimonial – Mayo Clinic” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQsAKazyIIk (5:03 min)
- Patient Corey Plath explains about how chronic pain has impacted his life. Multiple concussions led to daily headaches then unimaginable pain. Corey found answers on how to handle this chronic pain when he visited Mayo Clinic’s Pain Rehabilitation Clinic.